Controls Siemens PSC7 Engineer
Come join the best technical team around. Learn for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Become more highly valued in the marketplace by integrating automation solutions with our industrial process safety expertise.
As a Siemens Solutions Partner and a certified Rockwell Systems Integrator, is hiring an Automation & Controls Specialist for a projects in the Philadelphia / Wilmington, De market.
This role will be providing direct support to our client and will require the following qualifications and skills:
• A Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable technical degree, plus at least 3 years experience,
• Knowledge of Siemens PCS7 and TIA Portal;
• The ability to troubleshoot control loops and motor wiring;
• The ability to work with limited supervision
• A passion for making our clientsour worksites, and our world a safer place
• The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
• Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively This role is a contract position, but may develop into a direct-hire opportunity for the right individual. Company is a consulting, engineering and system integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation lifecycle solutions and tools.
We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems. aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
Please send your resume today.
controls engineer, automation engineer, allen bradley, siemens, hmi