Delaware North is one of the world’s leading airport food service and retail companies, operating at more than 30 airports and travel centers in the United States, Great Britain and Australia. It manages more than 300 restaurants and retail stores, serving more than 350 million travelers each year.The Opportunity
Follow supervisor’s assignments for opening and closing procedures, as
well as food production.
- Accurately inform customers of products available for sale.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation guidelines
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Always friendly, courteous, and smile with all customers.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Assist co-workers in keeping entire kitchen and guest areas clean, organized, and sanitized.
- Report to work on a timely basis.
- Follow appearance, uniform and personal hygiene standards.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and management.
- Use waste control guidelines and record all waste on spoilage sheet.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Follow a detailed checklist to complete daily tasks on time.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.