Blake Senior Living
The Blake at Biloxi is a resort-style senior living community off Popps Ferry Rd. in Biloxi MS. We are part of QSL Management which is a fast-growing senior living company with ample opportunities for advancement. Our mission is to provide seniors luxurious and comfortable home with resort-style hospitality promoting wellness, security, longevity, family, joy, and self-worth. We believe in fostering an environment in which our team members can grow and thrive, and we look for leaders who exemplify our core values of Excellence, Compassion, Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Safety & Joy.
We have an immediate need for a Cook at The Blake at Biloxi.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and an excellent benefits package. Plus, we have a great work environment where you can make a difference in the lives of older adults. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply for this position today!
- Prep, plan and cook meals according to established menus
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence in food quality and service quality
- Maintains or exceeds standards of a kitchen environment that promotes teamwork, safety, proper hygiene and cleanliness
- Stock supplies as needed
- Willingness to work in a senior living environment and prepare food which meets or exceeds hospitality and service standards.
- Must have a caring heart, willing to serve others
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Trade School/Associate/Bachelor's degree in culinary (preferred)
- 2 years of related culinary experience
- ServSafe Certification if applicable by state requirements
- Self-motivation and creativity in culinary experience a plus
- Good knife skills and familiar with all cooking methods
- Experience with therapeutic/modified diets (preferred)
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts including holiday and weekends
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to meet you! Please apply today using our mobile friendly application process.