Now hiring Full & Part Time Cooks to join our team at Symphony Care Network!
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row!
Symphony Care Network is always looking for high level culinary talent to bring the dining experience to new levels for our residents/guests. One of the most important part of their day is mealtime. It is a time to visit with others and enjoy a nutritious and flavorful meal. Our culinary staff is the key to making all that possible.
At Symphony Care Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
The Cook will:
- Knowledge and understanding of dietary / cooking techniques
- Ability to follow dietary orders and recipes
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment
- Promote and follow food / dietary sanitation practices
- Ability to follow state, federal, and facility dietary policies and procedures
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
Cooks must have the following:
- Must be available to work weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to effectively communicate with families, guests, and co-workers
- Promote a positive environment and teamwork approach
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Hold your Serv Safe or Illinois Sanitation certificate
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with DAILY PAY option, tuition grant, comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.