A day in the life of a Champps Cook includes the following responsibilities:
* Assigned prep work
* Setting up cook's station
* Maintaining product presentations
* Product quality
* Cook time standards
* Preparing all menu items according to Champps recipes, plate presentations and specifications.
Duties of this position will include but are not limited to the set-up of equipment, verification of stock, the cleaning of cooking equipment, and preparing food items to specification while maintaining a clean work area. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Requirements of the Cook Position:
* Good communication skills
* Ability to lift 25-50 pounds frequently
* Ability to use knives, slicking and other food preparation equipment
* Ability to stand for 8-10 hours at a time
* Ability to work in extreme hot and cold temperatures
* Has a sense of urgency at all times
* Has a passion to serve the best quality of food to Champps guests
Champps is a drug-free workplace.
Champps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.