Siren Song Winery and Restaurant Line Cook/Pizza Cook Position is located at the winery and restaurant located at 635 South Lakeshore Road in Chelan, WA. We are in the business of delighting our customers by delivering excellence. That means excellence in our products, service, customer interaction, and overall experience. The core of the Siren Song brand is about a customer experience that is delightful and memorable.
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF OUR WINERY & RESTAURANT : Our menu at Siren Song varies seasonally. It’s designed to complement our wines while offering a variety of options for various day parts, appetites, and event scenarios. From food and wine pairings; to wood-fired pizza and salads; pastas, proteins, and pastries; to large-scale banquets and catering; to winemaker’s dinners, we offer a creative place to work and grow. Our menu is prepared fresh daily. Our goal is to offer beautiful and delicious food that’s fresh, delicious, and features elements of our European style mixed with NW classics.
LINE COOK RESPOSNIBILITIES:
- Perform food preparation for all menu items
- Prep dough for baguettes and pizza, as well as pizza sauce and other menu items
- Make artisan pizzas in our wood-fired pizza oven
- Perform consistent preparation, plating and portioning for all recipes
- Follow operating procedures and checklists for opening and closing
- Ensure cleanliness and follow food safety requirements
- Assist with inventory and supplies management
- Support all aspects of food events including weddings, winemaker’s dinners, rehearsal dinners, meetings, etc.
- Maintain the highest level of hygiene, health standards, and uniform code • Expedite food to customers as needed • Wash dishes as needed
- Attend staff meetings as needed RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES – OTHER
- You are expected to be super polite and super friendly in all guest interactions.
- You are expected to be well-groomed, wear a clean and pressed jacket (to be provided), and comfortable, clean/polished shoes. REQUIREMENTS
- You must have a minimum of 2 years restaurant kitchen experience • You must have a social security card, a valid driver’s license, and food handler’s permit.
- Be physically capable of standing and serving customers for 6-8 hours each day.
- Be physically capable of lifting and carrying 40 pounds.
- Be physically capable of carrying trays with wine stems and plates.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES/TRACK RECORD Siren Song is looking for a line cook with 3-5 years experience in a commercial kitchen. Knowledge and exeprience in inventory managent and ServeSafe a plus. Culinary training a plus. Catering experience a plus. Work Ethic: Willing to roll-up the sleeves and go the extra mile. • Enthusiastic: Friendly, outgoing, and social personality. • Passionate: Loves food, wine, and wine culture; loves to learn and talk about food and wine. • Honesty and High Integrity: Earn the respect and trust of guests, customers, and the winery team. • Communicator and Team Player: Excellent listener; proven collaborator with the winery team. • Multi-tasking: Ability to successfully handle multiple customers and coordinate with other members of the winery team. • Creative Thinker: Resourceful, figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality.
Employment Type: Part Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: 20.00 Hourly