Prepare food to order and according to spec, quality and speed levels.
Maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and safety standards.
- Prepare food items according to our standards of quality, consistency and timelines.
- Ensure compliance with all health code requirements and company standards.
- Maintain adequate stocking, cleanliness, and organization of work area throughout the day.
- Operate equipment safely as determined by company safety standards and OSHA regulations.
- Complete prep tasks as needed according to recipe, procedure, and quality and speed standards.
- Contribute to a positive guest experience by interacting with the guest to exceed their expectations.
- Respond to additional guest requests, special orders, and allergies by preparing orders to their specifications.
- Maintain food storage, receiving, discarding, stocking & rotating per company standards.
- Work closely and communicate with BOH & FOH staff, in a high pace environment, while doing a variety of "time restraint" tasks.
- Cleaning and side work duties as assigned by management.
- 100% Walk and stand for long periods of time.
- 75% Work at Approx. 36" table/stove and reach approx. 36".
- 75% Reach (6" overhead) bend, stoop, and wipe.
- 60% Perform job at a continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality and speed standards.
- 15% Lift and carry sacks, boxes, product up to 50 pounds from floor to above waist level approx 20 feet and sometimes involving stairs. Lifting belt supplied and required.
- Successful completion of hourly position training including follow shifts, demonstrations, training materials and watching required videos.
- Must be 16 years old to be hired, 18 years old to operate mandated equipment and meet any other state and/or government regulations.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.