COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
*Offering Daily Pay*
A comprehensive benefit package includes:
Paid Vacation Time-Cash Out Option
Paid Sick Time
Group Health Insurance
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life insurance plans
A Cook prepares and assists with food preparation for breakfast, lunch, and dinner while following specific dietary restrictions and provides alternatives for our residents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Some experience in institutional cooking.
• Knowledge of food preparation, sanitation and hygienic methods.
• Follow verbal and written instructions.
• Sincere desire to work with elders and others who have a limited capacity for self-care.
• Mental & physical capacity to perform the essential job functions with or without accommodations.
• Work with and provides care to individuals of a wide range of personality types and maturity levels.
• The ability to demonstrate creative initiative and mature judgment in making competent decisions.
• Consistently maintain courteous, empathic, and professional attitude.
• Maintain confidentiality of all activities and persons.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Communicate and comprehend orally and in writing to effectively receive and share information as necessary to perform job duties.
• Transportation accessible to enable flexibility of work schedule.
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or equivalent
• One (1) year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred (but not necessary)
• Must have a sanitation certificate
• Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities
• Must be knowledgeable of dietary procedures