Do you have apassion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career and submityour application today!
Our teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positivepatient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being ofothers, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge andexpertise!
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HospitalCorporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK.We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere’smost ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated%243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,and other uncompensated expenses.
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women’s Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- The job entails preparation of foods served in the hospital.
- Follow recipes and production sheets for types of foods to prepare and amounts needed on daily basis.
- Weighing and measuring of ingredients.
- Labels, dates, and stores food.
- Chops, slices, and mixed food ingredients.