You just might be today’s special if:
You work clean, because food quality, safety, and sanitation are mandatory ingredients
You have a passion for cooking diverse cuisine from scratch
You can push when you need to, with help from your linemates
You have proven experience (or we’ll pay to train you if you’re new)
As the saying goes, “Teamwork makes the dream work.”
A little cheesy? Sure. But like sizzling steak fajitas, sometimes cheesy is just right.
Other benefits include immediate short-term disability, dental and life insurance coverage; flexible scheduling; paid vacation; and shift meal discounts.
Ready to apply? Unlike a double at your last job, this opportunity won’t last forever.
*Benefits not included for New Jersey and New York locations*
• Follow recipes as specified in station manuals
• Prepare menu items according to company standards
• Honor any special requests
• Follow proper safety procedures and policies concerning food handling, rotation and storage
• Conduct line sweep throughout the shift
For an in-person interview, please visit this location during the week and ask for a manager.