As a cook for Concord we’ll have some key responsibilities that we’ll seek:
Prepare food of consistent quality following brand recipe cards
Proper Documentation on all food containers with adherence to rotations per SOP
Practice safety standards at all times
Report to work in full clean uniform on time and ready to serve
Cook orders with adherence to guest requests/special needs in a positive manner
Be proactive with ordering and pars, food preparations and equipment upkeep to eliminate service obstacles
At Concord Hospitality, our Cooks earn competitive wages with annual increases, receive our extensive benefit package including dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options as well as opportunities to participate in our 401K options with “company matching funds”, tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities. Concord Hospitality offers an attractive internal complimentary room program to our associates as well as offering brand discounts. Our “medical concierge” service is an option to save our associates during times of advanced medical attention up to an including complimentary surgeries and other medical attention.
We believe in career growth at Concord! Many of our Cooks have advanced to become Sous Chefs, Directors of Catering or Directors of F&B. With our growing portfolio across North America, we offer great growth opportunities for candidates to build their career and reach long term career goals.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development.
- 2 year(s): Culinary
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business