QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous kitchen experience preferred.
- Setup line equipment for service.
- Organization and preparation of menu items to open on time.
- Monitor all refrigeration and dry storage for proper handling and rotation.
- Develop and maintain ongoing education programs for sanitation and safety.
- Checks daily production sheets and check with Executive Sous Chef as to daily work needs.
- Assist in any area of the kitchen as needed.