Provide meal service to patients, visitors and staff of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital and provides additional services as needed.
- Meal Preparation: Prepares, monitors and provides food by following appropriate menu, production and delivery schedules. Analyzes product during cooking, taste test product for adjustment and remove when cooked. Completes product to meet standard.
- Sanitation: Keep assigned work area, tools and equipment clean according to master cleaning schedule.
- Prepares food in a timely manner at specified meal times.
- Insures all food in refrigerator, freezer, and dry storage are labeled and dated.
- Oversees proper food handling and utilization of all foods to prevent contamination, increase quality, and reduce cost.
- Receives and processes written and oral instructions to allow employee to prepare type and quantity of food, as well as, size portions.
- Performs Dietary duties and other duties as required.