Come work for one of Oregon's 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Full-Time Evening Shift Position Available!
The Pearl at Kruse Way4550 Carman DriveLake Oswego, OR 97035(503) 675-6055
The primary responsibility of this position is to prepare food to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Inspect diet trays; work with the facility’s dietitian and process diet changes received from Nursing Services.
- Coordinate food service with other departments.
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
- Ensure that menus are maintained and review menus prior to preparation of food.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
- Must have a Food Handler’s Card.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be knowledgeable of food preparation procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Pearl at Kruse Way is a 74-bed skilled nursing community caring for seniors in the Lake Oswego, Oregon area. Their services include: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, respite care, and an enhanced memory care unit.
The Pearl at Kruse Way’s dedication to quality care defines their culture. Their Bronze Commitment to Quality Award from the National Health Care Association and their 4-star Medicare rating both stand as a testament to their efforts to provide outstanding quality care.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon’s most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as the team continually strives to enhance the life of every person they serve.
Get to know more about the Pearl at Kruse Way on their blog and Facebook.