THE NATION'S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry.
Our approach to services management is patient-focused and performance-driven. We have grown primarily by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has led us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management, and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
HHS Culinary Services
HHS Culinary began as a solution for HHS partners seeking restaurant-quality dining programs in the healthcare setting. We understand the critical role nourishment plays in the healing process, and we pride ourselves on our ability to develop unique, locally-sourced, regionally appropriate menus for each partner we serve. Our healthy menus entice patients, guests, and team members alike, and they help support the healing process.
Under the direction of the Chef/Production Manager or the Director, the Cook is responsible for cooking meals and providing food service to patients, and is also responsible both catering and retail food service.
• Prepares all food items strictly adhering to CNS company recipes and designated production quantities as written on the "Daily Production Sheet."
o Must have a properly calibrated thermometer.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area throughout the day and follow departmental cleaning, sanitation, and closing procedures.
o Labels and dates all food items.
o Breaks down and discards all cardboard boxes.
• Assists management in any way that is conducive to the successful and efficient operation of the kitchen.
• Adheres to Facility's Emergency Preparedness Program, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, as well as other mandatory programs in the facility as appropriate.
• Adheres to facility's Policies and Procedures, including the confidentiality and Patient's Rights Policies as outlined in the facility's Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
Benefits and Compensation
• Benefits offered (Medical)
• Paid Time Off (must work 36 hours)
• Short Term Disability
• Voluntary Life
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
HHS is seeking Hospital Cooks / Line Cooks! Full-time and part-time positions available.
Day/Evening/Night shifts available.
Must be able to successfully pass a background check, E-verify, and drug screen.
Thank you for your interest in HHS. Our records indicate that you have already submitted an application for employment. Should your prior experience match our business needs, you will be contacted by a representative of our company.