Come work for one of Oregon's 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Full and Part-Time Various Shifts Available
Avamere Health Services of Rogue Valley625 Stevens StreetMedford, OR 97504(541) 779-3551
The primary responsibility of this position is to prepare food to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Inspect diet trays; work with the facility’s dietitian and process diet changes received from Nursing Services.
- Coordinate food service with other departments.
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
- Ensure that menus are maintained and review menus prior to preparation of food.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
- Must have a Food Handler’s Card.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be knowledgeable of food preparation procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Health Services of Rogue Valley is a progressive 91-bed skilled nursing facility in Medford, OR that serves the community with both sub-acute and long-term care. We boast a beautiful courtyard, experienced therapists, caring and skilled nursing staff and an open and updated facility. We are committed to providing quality, 5-star care and feel strongly that with a positive, supportive and welcoming environment our team will perform at the highest level to serve our residents. Our leadership is progressive and dynamic and have set the standard of excellence with strong communication and support.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503