This amazing opportunity is located at the Siren Song Vineyard Estate and Winery in beautiful Lake Chelan, WA.
Qualities we are looking for, is it YOU?
- Evangelist:Able to evangelize our products, food, events, and our winery
- Work Ethic: Willing to roll-up the sleeves and go the extra mile
- Enthusiastic:Friendly, outgoing, professional, attention to detail
- Passionate:Loves to learn and talk about food and wine culture
- Honesty and Integrity: Earn the respect and trust of guests, customers, and the winery team – Be the best version of you everyday
- Communicator and Team Player: Excellent listener, desire to always be learning by partnering with all members of our team
- Multi-tasking: Ability to successfully handle multiple customers, responsibilities and coordinate with other members of the winery team
- Creative Thinker: Resourceful, helpful, figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mindset
What we believe:
We are in the business of delighting our customers. The way we achieve this mission is through delivering excellence. That means excellence in our products, service, customer interaction, and overall experience.
The core of the Siren Song brand is the ultimate customer experience that is delightful, memorable and worthy of telling all their friends about our winery.
Every Associate represents the first impression of the Siren Song brand for our customers.Therefore, everything you say and do is critical to supporting our business mission and success. You are a brand ambassador above all else.
The most important role of every Associateis to delight the customer as you create, describe, deliver, promote, and sell our wines, food and wine club.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES - GENERAL
We offer a “food pairing” menu that includes, house made French baguettes, wood-fired pizza, salads, a variety of shared plates, and desserts. We also provide catering for large events on site at the winery. Our menu is prepared fresh daily. Our goal is to offer beautiful and delicious food that fresh, unique and delicious. See our menu here.
- Perform all food preparation for all menu items
- Prep dough for baguettes and pizza, as well as pizza sauce and other menu items
- Perform consistent plating and portioning for all recipes
- Follow operating procedures and checklists for opening and closing
- Ensure cleanliness and follow food safety requirements
- Assist with inventory and supplies management
- Support all aspects of food events including weddings, winemaker’s dinners, rehearsal dinners, meetings, etc.
- Maintain the highest level of hygiene, health standards, and uniform code
- Expedite food to customers
- Wash dishes as needed
- Attend staff meetings.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES – OTHER
- You are expected to be super polite and super friendly in all guest interactions.
- You are expected to be well-groomed, wear a clean and pressed jacket (to be provided), and comfortable, clean/polished shoes.
- You must have a minimum of 1-2 years commercial kitchen cook experience
- You must have completed a culinary course program
- You must have a social security card, a valid driver’s license, and food handler’s permit.
- Be physically capable of standing and serving customers for 6-8 hours each day.
- Be physically capable of lifting and carrying 40 pounds.
- Be physically capable of carrying trays with wine stems and plates.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
Subsidized housing is available for qualified candidates/employees. Part time and full time positions available. Competitive compensation and benefits offered. Please provide resume and cover letter.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years