Come join our team! We're looking for compassionate team members that are seeking a rewarding career in senior care and that want to make a difference! At Seasons Living, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We work hard to build the best teams by supporting their personal growth, professional development and a provide a culture of making a difference. We are always seeking qualified candidates to join our growing team. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for senior care, we want to meet you.
Parkland Memory Care located in Chandler AZ is seeking a passionate and strong customer-oriented Cook. Under the direction of the Culinary Director the Cook supports all activities of the Dining Services Department including the Kitchen and Dining Room. This position is responsible for quality of meals served, quality of service delivery during meal service and for compliance with special diets offered by the Community. It is important to provide the highest quality food preparation, plate presentation and prompt service to all Residents.
Great hours, competitive wages and opportunities to grow!
- 50% of net wages available any time through Spentra.
- A benefit package is offered to full time employees which includes medical, dental, vision and 401k. Seasons Living also provides HealthJoy as an additional health benefit to all employees free of charge. Health Joy is a healthcare concierge and virtual consultation platform.
Job Type: Full Time/Shifts Vary
- High school diploma or equivalent or minimum education required per state.
- Must be able to speak English proficiently.
- Training available for qualified candidates.
Parkland Memory Care is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be able to pass a fingerprint/criminal background check and a comprehensive reference check.
Candidates who are interested in the position, please send a current resume with a cover letter attached to the online job application.
Thank you for applying!