Ann Pearl Rehabilitation & Healthcare is looking for genuinely caring Cook to prepare and cook meals in coordination with the dietary team. Our Cooks execute a varied menu in compliance with the highest food safety and sanitation standards, order inventory, and give input into the menu. Our Cooks also perform a variety of dishwashing and cleaning tasks in the food service unit.
About Ann Pearl Rehabilitation & Healthcare:
Ann Pearl Rehabilitation & Healthcare, located in Kaneohe on the Windward side of Oahu, is a 104 bed skilled nursing facility offering an array of short term, long term and day services. Our mission is "Caring for Our Ohana," this includes all of our guests, their families, our employees, and our community.
Our Cooks Enjoy:
Competitive salaries and Best in Class employee benefits like: Medical, dental, vision and drug insurance, chiropractor, naturopath, 401K, life insurance, tuition assistance program, paid vacation, paid holidays, and free on-site parking.
Successful Cook Applicants Must:
- Have a minimum of 2-years cooking experience.
- Pass criminal background check, TB and drug screen.
- Possess good verbal & written command of the English language.
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Sous Vide cooking desired, but not required.
- Note: Applicants who do not meet ALL of the above requirements will NOT be considered.
Part time: Day or evening, and must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
For More Information, contact Lorena at 791-44450