FCH ENTERPRISES, INC.
Reporting to store management, this position is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction, primarily by providing quality food consistently and efficiently. This position performs restaurant and fast food kitchen duties at an advanced, fully trained level. Performs back up, prep work, or line work in the kitchen. Cooks independently work in all stations and may guide the work of Assistant Cooks when necessary.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Cooks orders to the guest’s preference while adhering to Company established recipes, portions, and methods.
- Is proficient in all restaurant and fast food kitchen stations.
- Is knowledgeable of and adheres to proper food handling procedures and safety/ sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Maintains a constant flow of communication with all staff members to ensure a smooth flow of service.
- Regularly checks all food items to ensure adequacy and quality at all times.
- Replenishes all supplies according to designated quantities and time requirements. Minimizes waste and ensures that stock is always fresh by checking dates and rotating stock.
- Identifies and understands the proper use of cooking tools and equipment, recognizing those in need of repair and reports to manager for repair/replacement.
- Maintains a safe, sanitary, and organized workspace.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- Meets assigned shift requirements.
- Regularly push, pull, and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Stand and walk at least 6-8 hours.
- Reach at shoulder level and below waist constantly, above head occasionally.
- Bend at waist occasionally.
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Passed a tuberculosis (TB) skin test within 5 years of start date.
- Pass a drug screening test.
- Works in a variety of temperatures ranging from 0 - 95 degrees or more.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior culinary experience and/or education required.
- Basic math and writing.
- Ability to learn and practice new/innovative food preparation and service methods as determined by the company.
- Able to interact with guests and co-workers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Possess problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending the English language.
- Trustworthy with company property.
- Enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Punctual and dependable.
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed