Seeking PRN Cook. Weekly hours may vary. Apply now!
At Woodland Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we’re setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care. Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Must have Food Handler’s certification or be willing to obtain through facility coordination.
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
• Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
• Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
• Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
• Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.