Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook
Medical City Frisco
Medical City Frisco, a campus of Medical City Plano, is a world-class, 54-bed acute care hospital that offers a range of services including adult and pediatric surgery, orthopedics, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, imaging and emergency services. Knowing how busy your life is, we've made scheduling, pre-registration and patient access easy. The less time you spend managing health care, the more you spend on the moments that matter most.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
The Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook prepares daily hot food items for patient, staff and visitor meals including catering functions.