Bonaventure of Salmon Creekis looking for an energetic and dedicated Cook to join our team! Bonaventure of Salmon Creekis a premier Retirement, Assisted Living, and Memory Carecommunity committed to providing our residents with an exceptional dining experience, and were looking for a passionate Cook who will help us deliver on that promise. Under the direction and mentorship of the Dining Services Manager, you will do more than just create delicious meals from scratch. Youll have a chance to connect with residents and improve the quality of their life every day through your food.
Youll also be able to improve the quality of yourown life with set schedules, no late nights, opportunities for training and advancement and other benefits that come along with being a cook at Bonaventure ofSalmon Creek. Come join our team and make every day in the kitchen count!
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and service of delicious and attractive meals; most recipes cooked and baked from scratch
- Ensure kitchen is clean and all state regulations are followed
- Proactively work with the Dining Service Manager and line staff to ensure the dining experience for our residents is exceptional
- Experience in a commercial kitchen preferred
- Ability to work well within a team and quickly solve problems
- Flexible schedule including availability to work evenings, weekend and holidays
- Have a desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, and a commitment to meet the needs of our residents
- Have a positive attitude and deliver exceptional customer service
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Available online job training with wage increase opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Come meet the team and apply at :
Bonaventure of Salmon Creek
13700 NE Salmon Creek Ave
Vancouver, WA 98686
Main Phone:(360) 258-2388
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventures consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 24 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the Retirement Perfected™" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.