Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Cook to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
- Prepares, seasons, and cooks food for patients, staff, visitors, and special functions.
- Reviews menus to determine types and quantities of food.
- Prepares quality food in sufficient quantities to cover all service requirements.
- Coordinates timing of preparation in order to meet service schedules for patients, staff, visitors and catering services.
- Adheres to standardization of recipes and portion control to prevent food waste and control cost.
- Provides care and sanitation of equipment in production area.
- Adheres to sanitation and safety standards (HACCP)
- Participates in the process of ordering supplies.
- Gives directions to personnel who assist in food preparation.
- Utilizes knowledge of age specific needs of patient in performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.