Piada Italian Street Food is leading the nation’s fine fast casual movement behind an intense passion for exceptionally better food and genuine hospitality.
When you join Team Piada you become a part of a precision team focused on a shared passion for genuine hospitality. Our handcrafted approach to delivering truly delicious food is driven by our Chef mentality – our desire to exceed our own high expectations.
As a Cook, you are responsible for establishing a high level of food quality through your knowledge of cooking standards, food preparation and recipe adherence. Using the freshest ingredients allows you to deliver a remarkable meal to our Guests on every occasion.
- Prepares and cooks all food according to Piada recipes and food safety standards.
- Thorough knowledge of setup, operation, breakdown and cleaning of all kitchen equipment, including proper handling of chemicals used for cleaning.
- Minimizes waste of product by maintaining adequate inventory based on need, and in accordance with Company procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station during hours of operation.
- Sweeps/mops floors, cleans and maintains equipment and assists with maintaining all areas of the restaurant.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for growth into management positions
- Free meals when you work
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid time off and medical benefits after meeting eligibility requirements
From the food we serve, to the restaurant environment, to each Guest interaction, our goal is to deliver a truly different meal experience that is notably better than the competition, every single time. We will give you the tools, ingredients and training you need to thrive and build a successful career. In return, we ask for your best when you walk in the door.
The Piada Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.