At Border Foods, our purpose is toMake Lives Betterand it is at the foundation of all that we do. We are proud of our family culture that develops people and provides career growth in pristine restaurants where people aspire to work, guests desire to dine…where Live Más comes to life.
Your role as a Team Member is to feed people's lives with Más. You'll feed customers with great tasting food and provide great service, so our customers keep coming back! You're a representation of the brand in everything you do.
Cook - Team Member Responsibilities
- Prepare food ingredients
- Assemble food orders and check to make sure orders are correct
- Package products
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Be knowledgeable about menu items and promotions
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible scheduling
- Top pay in the industry
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions – even part-time!
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off)
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and support
“You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”