Teamwork. Passion. Impact. Leadership. Quality. Customer Focus. These are more than just our guiding attributes. They’re the values shared by each member of our team – and the principles behind our success as a 5-Star, Gold Seal, nationally recognized senior care provider. If these traits resemble you as a whole, you may be an excellent match for our most current opportunity: Cook
The Cook is a very important part of the culinary team as he/she prepares each product in view of our residents and guests. The Cook is responsible for engaging, entertaining, interacting and providing a unique dining experience to guests.
How to make an impact:
- Cooks must be able to communicate with our residents/guests in order to prepare products to their requests
- Maintaining a safe, sanitary food service department, according to established regulations
- Receiving incoming supplies and performing inspections to ensure quality and quantities meet established standards
- Organizing meal plans and ensuring all ingredients are available for upcoming meals
- Following standardized menus, as well as developing recipes
- Using the pizza oven and rotisserie
What you’ll bring to the table:
- One to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training
- Experience making pizzas is a plus!
- Ability to memorize and respond appropriately to specific emergency codes and procedures
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to stand or walk for prolonged periods and lift up to 50 pounds
MorseLife is ideal for professionals looking to express their own Inner Greatness. Has your Inner Greatness yet to be noticed? Come join our team and we’ll help you make an impact and surpass even your own expectations!
We've been awarded South Florida Business Journal's Best Places to Work, Business of the Year and Ultimate CEO Award!
MorseLife is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $14 - $16 Hourly