Job Description Summary:
$12.00 per hour - $15.00 per hour. Positions are mostly full time with a few part time opportunities. Shifts vary from 5:00 a.m - 1:30 p.m and 1:00 p.m - 9:30 p.m. You should be flexible to work some weekends as needed.
You have a passion for food and creating extraordinary dining experiences by crafting delicious dishes for guests!
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Some food service and/or cooking experience ranging from basic, intermediate & strong skills based on the position.
- Varying knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food products, and food service equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests & co-workers.
WHAT THE JOB DOES:
- Prepare food according to hotel’s established culinary standards & recipes.
- Maintain a commitment for guest service and the highest quality & consistency.
- Ensure daily sanitation and safety according to hotel’s established standards.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events & Recognition
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks