GameWorks has immediate openings for Cooks to join our great Culinary team!
Worked in a Kitchen before?
Check out what we are looking for...
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
While performing the duties of this position, you will be required to:
-Work days, nights, and/or weekends as the business demands.
-Work in noisy environment with distracting conditions.
-Stand for long periods of time.
-Walk throughout the venue throughout duration of scheduled shift.
-Read and write handwritten notes.
-Lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
These are general items that employees of GameWorks are required to know and be able to perform. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer.