Snider-Blake is now hiring for Diamond Products, a leading manufacturer of diamond tools. Temp to hire career opportunity available for an experienced CMM Programmer. Great benefits are available upon hire including 401k, medical, dental, vision, vacation and pay increases.
Work hours are 7am-330pm.
Starting wage open for negotiation.
Program and inspect machined parts using Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and other QA Duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for CMM parts programming using PC-DMIS
- Performs CNC first parts inspection
- Performs CNC tool change parts inspection
- Responsible for incoming parts inspection
- Serves as "back up" to returns department and outgoing saw inspection on an "as needed" basis
- Performs all essential duties outlined on CMM Operator job description when programming is not required
- Other duties may be assigned relating to position
- Prior experience and/or training/education required
- Advanced mathematical ability
- Computer use and knowledge
- Certification or experience in PC-DMIS at programmer level
- Drug and background screens required
Complete job description available upon request.
Apply in person at
1000 North Abbe Road, Elyria OH 44035
Ask for Kristen
Register Monday through Friday with two forms of ID & resume
Call (216) 978-0328 for more information