ATPCO is the standard setter in the airline fares ecosystem, we take pride in strengthening connections between airlines and travelers by enabling the seamless management of airfare data across all distribution models.
Coordinator, Airline Retailing (CAR): The Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be to support the Merchandising Strategists in the maintenance of UPAs and quality assurance of airlines’ rich content on direct channels and on indirect channels, in collaboration with the Channel Retailing team Coordinator. They may be asked to support other projects, based on need.
Airline Retailing Team Description: ATPCO’s Airline Retailing team provides unique content and services to help airlines modernize flight shopping on their own direct channels or on indirect sales channels.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Supports Merchandising Strategists in the creation and quality assurance testing of rich content
- Helps the team maintain accurate CRM reports
- Helps the Airline Retailing Lead create and maintain multi-project project plans
- Helps with meeting and travel scheduling
- Maintains accurate records of airline distribution settings and airline content publication status for the company website
Experience needed to do the job:
- BA in Communications, English, or other fields requiring excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Preferably some experience in travel, e-commerce or technology
- Proficiency in language other than English a plus
- Passion for the aviation industry a plus
- Some experience in account management a plus