The Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for the review and oversight of all AB219 duties, hourly timekeeping, and all compliance of applicable process and laws.
- Must have the ability to exercise good judgment in review and oversight of all timekeeping duties.
- Timely reporting of all AB219 (public works) jobs to Certified Payroll team
- Track and verify daily time records with complete accuracy
- Monitor timekeeping and submitting of weekly hourly payroll
- Ensure compliance with rest and meal breaks
- When applicable, process paperwork and records for Certified Payroll team
- Audit compliance with applicable laws.
- Data research
- 5+ years of administrative experience preferred
- High School diploma is required
- Must be proficient in the use of a computer and Microsoft office applications
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills
- Must be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work early Monday mornings and some weekends.
- Knowledge of KRONOS Workforce Central preferred, but is not required
- Capability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to work with standard office/computer Equipment
- Capable of working in an open office environment
- Ability to participate in required overnight travel as necessary
·Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently. Job involves sitting most of the time, but also involves walking or standing for brief periods of time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, in order to communicate to employees/visitors
CEMEX is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by under federal, state or local law in the programs or activities which it operates.
CEMEX will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all local, state and federal laws.
CEMEX is an E-Verify participating employer.
Arizona Smoke-Free Act. CEMEX complies with the State of Arizona’s Smoke-Free Act (Arizona Revised Statutes § 36-601.01). Smoking and/or the use of tobacco or related products is prohibited in and on CEMEX property as well as any building and/or vehicle owned or leased by CEMEX.
CEMEX es una institución EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acción afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientación sexual, infomación genética, identidad de género, o expresión de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland