MAKE UP FOR EVER is looking to fill the role of Coordinator, Education & Artistry. Based in the New York Office and reporting to the Manager, Education Services. This position assists in organizing the department’s operational and financial responsibilities.
- Submit ongoing Creative Requests for any department needs, lead cross-departmental briefings and follow up to meet deadlines.
- Manage growth and recruitment for national and local model database and all model bookings for Education & Artistry department. Responsible for strategic recruitment, updating database, maintaining relationships and communication, bookings, payments and follow-up.
- Handle all ordering, shipping and tracking of pre-series orders that include Sales & Education Executives, Market Specialists, Regional Managers and Regional Directors., Boutique Head Makeup Artists, Academy, Education & Artistry team and Regional Managers of Education and Artistry.
- Handle all gratis orders for Sephora Beauty Advisors and SiJCP AEMs, model bookings, other events, trainings and other relevant product orders.
- Manage and update Sales & EDU departmental calendars, including but not limited to 360 Marketing Calendar and Sales Education & Events Calendar.
- Responsible for releasing Get on Stage posts according to set timelines and tracking engagement for US Market.
- Work closely with Manager of EDU and Sales RDs to update event reports and data pre, during and post each event cycle.
- Support all internal and external trainings, including but not limited to quarterly development meeting regional meetings, Tribe Summit, SiJCP Train the Trainer, and Sephora TIPS.
- Secure catering and booking models within set budget for trainings, events and special projects. Manage onsite logistics the day-of for local events and trainings. Research and book internal or external venues for any Education & Artistry needs.
EDUCATION FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Organize and manage storage and delivery of inventory for materials, equipment, collateral, product (including competitive and Sephora training specific product), pre-series, gratis for Education & Artistry. Maintain consistent update of all organization and systems.
- Keep training room inventory current and organized, clearing out old launches and replace with new launch products. Ensure training room is prepped with hygiene/needed materials and reset after each use. Manage any temp help to organize the training space, the product closets and filing cabinets. Schedule all pre and post room cleanings with facilities.
- Coordinate with Director of Education & Artistry on competitive product needs: source, purchase, inventory, etc…
- Manage ordering, shipping and tracking of products and materials relevant to regional meetings, company-wide meetings, and/or boutique or Education & Artistry trainings.
- Pay, track and confirm all invoices related to Education, Artistry and Events.
- Build Purchase Order numbers for all department invoices. Manage and track the submission, approval, and completion of all vendor payments.
- Submit all model payments on time.
- Input all actuals into monthly Reconciliation Report.
- Point person for communication with Accounts Payable and Finance.
- Pull department T&E from monthly finance reports and enter actuals by 15th of each month.
- Coordinate with EDU to compile and maintain any internal and/or external surveys or communication as needed.
- Schedule, ship and track all field- related EDU shipments via UPS.
BUILD AND MAINTAIN STRONG RELATIONSHIPS
- Cultivate relationships, foster respect and support within the Education & Artistry Department, the corporate office, field, brand partners, external vendors and models, agencies and consultants.
- Positive and professional attitude; adaptability to change.
- Willing to take direction/able to work effectively in a corporate environment.
- Open to feedback and willingness to implement feedback and develop.
- Personality fit with the brand, its DNA, style and spirit.
- Must have one or more years’ experience in administration and/or events.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal communication skills: written and verbal, be extremely efficient and effective time management skills.
- Highly organized, proactive and action oriented.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of retail and makeup artistry skills a plus.
- Must be physically able to carry boxes of a reasonable weight (see chart) and work in fast-paced environment.
- Must exhibit a high level of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Ability to travel once to twice a year, if needed. Travel less than 5%.