Founded in 1906, over the last 110+ years' CEMEX has grown into a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Here at CEMEX we offer our employees competitive wages, career growth, excellent benefits including health, dental & vision plans, vacation or paid time off, employee assistance program and retirement plan options, along with over a century of stability to build your next career on! To learn more about our company culture and why you should join us, visit us at www.cemexusa.com/careers. For direct access to CEMEX Career Opportunities, visit us at https://jobs.cemex.com/.
Under the supervision, the Electrical Coordinator is responsible for the day to day processing of electrical repairs, updates, and new installation for the entire plant. Additionally, the Electrical Coordinator is responsible for coordinating work among electricians with the Maintenance Analyst and parts department.
- Maintain procedure manuals, document daily repairs, and do reporting as needed.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws such as NEC, MSHA, and TNRCC.
- Conduct preventative maintenance projects on a regular basis so as to offset the potential of down time.
- Assist the maintenance department as needed.
- Work between both the plant and the quarry as needed.
- Must comply with company safety rules and regulations and wear proper safety equipment while on plant grounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years experience preferred
- Computer literate and able to use existing systems and grow into company networked program of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes. SAP experiences a plus
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Able to read and understand English sufficiently to be able to read technical information contained in manuals, reports and related instructions
- Continuous exposure to extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme noise, and working outdoors.
- Must wear protective equipment while at the location
- Able to prioritize tasks and work as a team member, as well as individually
- Long periods of standing and/or walking required.
- Some exposure to dust, noise, and extreme temperatures.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
CEMEX is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by under federal, state or local law in the programs or activities which it operates.
CEMEX will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all local, state and federal laws.
CEMEX is an E-Verify participating employer.
Arizona Smoke-Free Act. CEMEX complies with the State of Arizona’s Smoke-Free Act (Arizona Revised Statutes § 36-601.01). Smoking and/or the use of tobacco or related products is prohibited in and on CEMEX property as well as any building and/or vehicle owned or leased by CEMEX.
CEMEX es una institución EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acción afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientación sexual, infomación genética, identidad de género, o expresión de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver