Bain & Company is recognized as one of the top international management consultancy firms. We assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement. Bain & Company is consistently ranked in the top 10 of best places to work.
The role is to provide high quality graphics assistance including, but not limited to the production of presentations and digital design to support consulting and non-consulting staff across Bain offices. This support can be provided locally or remotely, according to Bain’s capacity management strategy. The Coordinator is expected to contribute to quality checks and basic internal and/or external helpdesk support.
The role is varied (in addition to presentations and digital design support may include production of other specialized graphics work), deadline-driven, and demands exceptional time management and attention to detail. This position requires high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office within a PC Windows operating environment.
The Graphics Coordinator needs excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to forge strong and successful working relationships without face to face interaction is essential.
Customer satisfaction and productivity are measured and used both for professional development and performance evaluation purposes. Sense of service and ability to create additional demand through quality of delivery is paramount for this position.
- Production of CORE and Plus graphics using Bain software and tools
- Work as part of an advanced design team as a Junior Designer, managed by a Creative Lead, to provide design support for high-stakes speaker driven presentations, including, but not limited to, working on slide design, sourcing of photographic imagery, illustrations, or iconography
- Communication with consultants and staff to produce work that is timely, accurate, and meets Bain corporate standards
- Accountability for personal output quality, on time delivery, customer communications
- Basic Graphics helpdesk support for Power Point, Bain tools, basic troubleshooting to younger-tenured Team Members and to clients
- Adherence to Bain Operating Principles - Results, Teamwork, Professionalism
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within a demanding corporate environment, preferably at a professional services or blue chip company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experienced in public speaking, tutoring, and/or training
- Professional customer service attitude
- Passion for results
- Ownership attitude
- Attention to detail
- High level organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Ability for practical and innovative problem solving
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written
- Good listening skills and openness to feedback process
- Team orientation with ability to work autonomously
- Proactive approach to learning and personal development
- Flexible approach to working hours