Duties & Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the enrollment goals for a select portfolio of programs.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for executives considering HBS Executive Education programs.
- Assessing learning objectives and consulting with executives on which program best meets their needs.
- Implementing a lead qualification, outreach, and follow-up strategy to improve conversion and yield.
- Hosting on-campus informational sessions, and scheduled one-to-one consultations during Office Hours.
- Representing HBS Executive Education at events and conferences.
- Sharing market and competitive insights with Marketing & Sales and program development teams.
Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in a customer service, sales, or marketing environment.
BA/BS desired.Requires a team player with a willingness and ability to work with multiple groups within Executive Education and across campus in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Advanced experience with MS Office necessary, and SharePoint, Salesforce.com, and Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
Must be comfortable communicating with executives via phone, email, and in-person meetings. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are a must, as are strong verbal and written communication skills. Need to have strong attention to detail and deadlines.
Harvard Business School (HBS) Executive Education offers a wide array of open-enrollment and custom learning solutions. More than 10,000 executives arrive at HBS each year to recharge, rethink, and refine their management skills to drive corporate advantage. These development opportunities are grounded in field-based research and closeness to practice, providing actionable learning for individuals that quickly translates into sustainable results for companies. Learn more at www.exed.hbs.edu.