Overview of the Position:
The Hardware Logistics and Fulfillment team is looking for an Order Management Specialist to help drive the hardware business forward. As a part of this team, you will support distribution and transportation for our largest B2B hardware customers. You will be responsible for many aspects of order management in US and Canada (order receipt and confirmation, exception management, order release and fulfillment) to ensure all B2B customer orders meet service level agreements. Additionally, you will be responsible for resolving post-fulfillment problems to ensure our B2B customers’ issues are addressed quickly and completely.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Order release
- Chargeback analysis
- Order issue resolution
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year experience in B2B retail, hardware operations, logistics or order management.
- Experience working with order and inventory management systems.
- Experience collaborating and working cross-functionally with operations, finance, sales, planning and engineering teams.
- Experience with NetSuite OMS. Experience in developing stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-started with attention to detail.