Summary of Position:
As Coordinator, Influencer Relations the position is responsible for collaborating to develop the brand’s overall global strategy to grow existing and future macros, rising star and micro influencers. Hard-working and proactive with a proven track record in influencer relations, social media trends, influencer driven events, mailing concepts/implementation and online blogger/influencer campaigns. The position is based in Pacoima, CA reporting to the director of social media.
- Creatively and proactively engage influencers and advocates across social media to drive brand conversations and advocacy
- Collaborate with Influencer relations team on outreach program, identifying, reaching out to, and gifting a targeted set of influencers globally – with focus on evolving new Top Tier global ambassadors, consumer advocacy and identifying micro influencers. Serve as the “face and voice” of the brand for influencers.
- Build and update AspireIQ, Octoly and other influencer platforms.
- Track key social community and influencer milestones, dates and product favorites
- Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers and bloggers across beauty, lifestyle and fashion sectors
- Work closely within team and help develop and manage influencer initiatives in digital space: strategy, planning, contract negotiation & implementation of new launches, collaborations and events.
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives and vendors in digital space to develop relevant influencer applications
- Create itineraries and coordinate travel arrangements (flights, hotel, ground transportation etc). Assist with ordering products and various tasks.
- Contribute to overall social department, participating in social content development and/or execution. Maintain calendars and schedule. Assist in shoots as needed and brand events: real time content creation/curation, activations and other departmental needs.
- Leverage global social media insight tools to identify influencer and consumer engagement opportunities and address community and customer care in real time.
- Exude passion for Morphe and deeply appreciate and understand our Morphe Babe’s life and voice
- Be a motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with a team-player mindset
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams. Partnering with Social team, Retail and Brand team as top priorities.
- Stay up to date on competitors and where trends are going, as well as social and community best practices; identify areas of opportunity for Community
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to capture the unique tone of voice and visual cues / codes of the Brand
- Highly developed PowerPoint and Excel skills, with an eye for formatting and presenting information in a digestible way
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize quantitative data (e.g., summarizing effectiveness of influencer outreach initiatives, evaluating consumer engagement levels, etc.)
- Highly organized and able to manage complex projects; detail oriented and take direction and flexible working within multiple project focused teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in influencer and/or talent relations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of social content and social best practices, an eye on competitive marketplace and staying up to date with social trends.
- An open-minded team player with a collaborative attitude. Self-starter driven to make your work and the work of those around you better and a problem-solving attitude.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and ability to multitask, manage their own time efficiently, and handle fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office etc: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote and finding way around social channels.
- Proven understanding of social media best practices and a strategic approach to a wide range of new and emerging platforms
- Ability to track and leverage KPIs, while understanding the rapidly changing social media landscape
- Experience with forms of new media including, but not limited to: website, social media, video, mobile.
- 5-10% domestic and international travel may be required
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.