The Coordinator, Operations Engineering is responsible for providing exceptional support for all operations functions necessary to help facilitate the sales team and presenting to ProStar’s customers the highest energy efficient lighting solutions that meet the customers and sales specifications.
• Work with Sales to develop quotes and proposals for all verticals
• Knowledge of working in SnapCount
• Research manufacturer pricing for potential customer requests
• Research all applicable rebates and energy savings measures in order to provide customer with best options for ROI
• Prepare and submit documentation for rebate processing such as incentive workbooks, spec sheets, scope, DLC screen shots, etc.
• Calculate blended rates for Engineering
• Maintain database of current Pricing, Spec Sheets, IES files, etc.
• Work with insurance company to secure material and labor warranty(ies), when needed
• Work with Operations team to continually develop and improve processes, SOP, and functional documents
• Assist accounting to provide any data and documentation needed
• Assist with formatting budget/deals sheets
• Assist with looking at different product lines that will be beneficial the Customers’ needs and ProStar’s overall visions.
• Update Cash Flow report for rebates on projects.
• 5 Years experience working in the lighting industry with a focus on utility rebates/incentives and quote generation
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must be a self-starting individual with strong leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
• Must be proficient with computers and software, including MS Office and QuickBooks.
• Flexibility, professionalism, and the ability to work in high stress situations while accurately multitasking is a must.
About ProStar Energy Solutions
ProStar Energy Solutions delivers turnkey energy solutions specializing in energy optimization and sustainability. We are a turn-key energy solutions company specializing in all-encompassing energy reduction. We develop a comprehensive and strategic energy reduction and efficiency plan specific to a company’s needs by analyzing their energy, lighting and mechanical infrastructure needs. We empower the future. www.prostarenergy.com
Competitive compensation and benefits. If interested in this position, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Engineering Manager (General)