Coordinator Private Events - (195286)
We are looking for a highly motivated, independent and enthusiastic Private Event Coordinator to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will provide assistance to the Private Event Directors in order to achieve annual plan for Private Events through organized sales, prospecting, networking and marketing programs.
What we are looking for:
- A self starter looking to learn and grow in the events industry. An organized and self sufficient individual who takes the initiative and gets things donein a timely manner. Marketing and creative experience is a bonus.
- Become proficient in the use of Caterpro catering program (Training will be provided.)
- Provide Event assistance upon request
- Send Client financial statements the next business day. Work closely with accounting department to ensure all accounting procedures are followed and completed. Handle pre and post event billing questions.
- Distribute Daily and Weekly reports, ensuring accuracy of all information
- Create menu collateral to be used by operations.
- Generate contracts, letters and informational packets as needed by Private Event Directors
- Administrative assistant needs -must be comfortable answering phone calls, speaking with clients and Club Members face to face
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Be able to independently resolve event questions which arise on a daily basis
- Develop and maintain multiple databases with client information
- Manage marketing plan and materials for private events
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Assist with Club social media accounts
- Prioritize daily tasks
Primary Location: North America-United States-Illinois
200 East Randolph Drive 80th Floor
Job: Restaurants and Bar