Location: New York, NY
Video Publishing Coordinator will oversee video publishing and programming to SiriusXM app. They will be responsible for gathering necessary assets, writing metadata, assisting publishing video content. Review/quality check video content functionality and metadata on SiriusXM app.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Upload and prepare videos in SiriusXM MAM/DAM.
* Gather/create all necessary assets for videos (metadata, jpegs).
* Write copy and input all metadata for steaming video.
* Organize and tag ongoing digital libraries in content management systems.
* Work closely with video archive team to ensure successful video publishing.
* Quality check all video prior to publishing and once live in app.
* Assist post production team with uploads from Premiere to content management systems and other miscellaneous needs.
* Help to oversee technical aspects of DAM, including video strategies and workflows.
* Track all videos published.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
* 2+ years of experience with digital video and content management systems.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Broadcast/digital media post production experience a plus.
* Experience with media asset management platforms.
* Knowledge of post-production media formats (compression rate, codex, frame rate).
* Demonstrate knowledge of basic standards and best-practices for descriptive metadata.
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, and computer/technological skills.
* Awareness of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) practices.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
* Extremely attentive to detail and quality.
* Impeccable spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Exceptionally organized.
* Self-motivated and proactive.
* Willingness to learn and take initiative.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Proficient in Adobe Suite (Premiere and Photoshop)
* Media Asset Management Platforms (MAM) and/or Digital Asset Management Platforms (DAM)
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled