Department : Claims Risk Management
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm
Summary Job Statement
The Risk Management Coordinator is responsible for the facilitation of the Company’s Risk Management programs including TRTW, claims investigation, and OSHA Compliance.
- Administers company’s Transitional Return to Work (TRTW) Program.
- Facilitates post-accident drug and alcohol screens
- Provide salary information to adjusters for injured employees to ensure correct indemnity benefits are paid
- Maintains OSHA 300 Logs for assigned locations and ensures OSHA log compliance
- Provides Monthly Reports to the Director of Risk Management, Corporate Claims Manager, and Claims supervisor as directed
- Facilitates the timely reporting of statewide work-related accidents (physical, vehicle, product, service). Communicates with managers/supervisors on completing reports for these incidences
- Inputs all work-related accidents (physical, vehicle, product, service) into insurance carrier's database. Updates carrier's database as needed.
- Maintains open communication with worker's compensation vendors. Meets with vendors and employees as needed to discuss ongoing treatment.
- Coordinates collection of service records in regard to products and general liability claims.
- Communicates claim trends to location leadership.
- Participate in Company Sponsored Events such as United Way, Employee Appreciation Day, Services Awards, and any other project during the year
- Assists with development and improvement of claims process
- Resource for EHS Policies and Procedures
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 12 to 24 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience..
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with everyone, including health care providers, insurance companies, all levels of workers from hourly paid to President and CEO
- Microsoft Office, SAP, OSHA
- The ICE System
- Master Control, MSDS System
- DOT, FMCSA
- Regular and consistent attendance required
- Additional duties as assigned
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.