Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Coordinator for Promotions and Talent Relations provides administrative support for the Senior Vice President of Talent Relations, Promotions, and Events Marketing as well other programming leaders based in the Los Angeles office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide high level administrative support for the Senior Vice President of Talent Relations, Promotions, Event Marketing & GM West Coast Ops.
* Manage multiple schedules and answer high volumes of calls for the SVP
* Book domestic travel and transportation.
* Coordinate events, meetings, skype/zoom and calls internally and externally for Talent and Promotions teams.
* Compile weekly agendas for departmental meetings
* Serve as a point of communication between East & West coast Talent, Events, and Promotions teams.
* Liaise with other internal departments in matters involving the Talent, Promotions, and Events teams (events, talent bookings, team schedules, team travel, etc).
* Opportunity to support talent and promotional teams at a coordinator level.
* Serve as back up to office receptionist as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience with a strong preference for media/entertainment industry experience. Internship experience considered.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
* Self-motivated and highly proactive.
* Resourceful problem solver.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled