Atlantic Tomorrows Office is a nationally recognized distributor of Copier and high-end Production Equipment. We sell and service Ricoh, Toshiba, Konica and Kyocera products in the Tri-State area, due to our continued growth we are expanding our Service Division and have openings in the New York/ New Jersey Area.
We are looking for motivated hands-on Field Service Technician, the ideal candidate will be detail oriented and customer service driven. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high-quality service organization. Field technicians provide the on-site customer service when the client deems service is necessary. This may require successfully repairing or adjusting a device mechanically or electronically and/or “fixing the customer” by correcting the client’s expectations.
- Accurately diagnose, repair and maintain equipment in optimum operating condition at customer sites
- Manage and maintain a highly accurate parts inventory via handheld device
- Receive, prioritize and accurately close service calls via handheld device
- Assist with equipment installations as needed
- Keep current with new technology through off-site manufacturer's classes and online training
- Communicate equipment problems and solutions to fellow technicians
- Project a positive company image through proper attire, exceptional communication skills, excellent customer service and personal grooming
- A high school diploma or equivalent; or industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer literate and basic knowledge of networking
- Electronic & mechanical experience/aptitude
- Experience working on digital copiers and/or laser printers (Xerox, HP experience is a plus)
- Valid driver's license with an excellent driving record
- Professional appearance and manner skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure at customer sites and to accept direction on given assignments
- Able to handle and solve new challenges, demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn
- Team player, reliable, punctual and possessing a positive attitude
- knowledge of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queen
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Cell Phone
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time