The Copywriter at FCB Chicago’s main responsibilities will include developing themes, concepts and copy for specific clients. Will report to and work under the complete supervision of a Sr. Copywriter.
• Write copy and develop concepts under supervision of a senior copywriter and creative director
• Proofread all assignments at all phases of execution
• Provide support and assistance in researching for specific projects
• Showcase the ability to develop creative concepts that meet assignment objectives
• Demonstrate knowledge of current trends and behaviors
• Act as a team player
• Supervise Associate Copywriters
• 1 years of relevant B2B experience
• Specialized skillset/experience with Microsoft Suite and Adobe Suite
• Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience required
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that an employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions, reserving the right to revise the job description at any time. It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.