Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
As a part of Rightpoint’s Experience Practice, you will collaborate with the content strategy, user experience, and visual design groups to create compelling, branded, user-focused and informative copy for a variety of digital experiences including websites, applications, digital campaigns, social media and intranets.
As a Copywriter at Rightpoint you also have a full understanding of what makes a great digital experience. You know that content strategy drives the experience and informs everything from copy to design. This means you’re more than a writer — you use language to solve user and business problems and help bring brands to life (all while telling great stories, too).
- Write for a variety of mediums including web design, social content, and CRM
- Generate captivating branded headlines, tag lines and all other copy
- Maintain oversight of client’s brand language, tone, and standards
- Brainstorm with designers to craft content and messaging
- Re-articulate legacy content into engaging human-centered designs
- Maintain best practices within digital copywriting and SEO
- Understand how HTML, CSS, and content management systems play a role in content creation
- Capable of both writing original content and editing the work of others
- Clearly communicate and present ideas to clients with high level of confidence
- Assist clients and fellow content strategists to develop voice, tone, and style guidelines
- Adhere to industry best-practices and provided guidelines
- Partner with content strategy team to develop ideas that are on-brief and on-strategy
- Ensure flawless attention to detail and execution of work
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as journalism, creative writing, communications or marketing.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in copywriting/content development
- Experience creating conversion-oriented landing page/website content
- Experience creating social media content
- Experience with UX and/or User Interface copywriting
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners
- Ability to receive and understand constructive creative feedback and revise as needed
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- Flexible PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.