The Copywriter will be responsible for leading the development and growth of the Wild Fork brand voice. Collaborating with the rest of the marketing team, along with a Designer, you will be a part of creating marketing materials, product descriptions, email communication, in-store materials, advertising copy, website copy and more.
We work in a fast-paced business that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to manage input from multiple stakeholders. We are focused on building a best-in-class, nationally known brand, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal. This role is perfect for the person looking to make a big impact on a soon to be household name brand.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing and others to develop a strong brand voice
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of marketing materials (in-store flyers, brochures, gift guides, etc)
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines
- Take creative direction and creative briefs to create persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand's voice
- Must have passion for food and personally enjoy cooking or grilling. Ideally, significant experience writing about food.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated success in creating copy for B2C retail and/or ecommerce businesses, ideally in a DTC business that grew rapidly from regional to national
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE