The Copywriter is responsible for writing a broad range of copy, proofreading, and delivering brand identity through copy content for printed and digital marketing materials.
At FTD, you can expect a dynamic work environment offering competitive pay and benefits. We seek creative, driven individuals to add to our growing company. Ours is a culture of respect, diversity, partnership, and results.
What you will do
* Develop product copy and descriptions
* Evolve the brand voice under the guidance of the Creative Director
* Create copy which expresses our brands with emotion and style
* Lead brainstorming sessions and translate concepts into tangible creative work
* Develop seasonal messaging campaigns
* Copy proofing/editing for all assigned projects ensuring proper grammar and brand voice
* Adhere to best practices in tagging, keyword usage, headline creation, and basic search optimization
What we seek
* Degree in Advertising, Journalism, English or other Communications degree
* 3 years of experience in a copywriter or similar role
* Possess excellent writing and communication skills
* Creative thinker with excellent client-facing skills
* Agency or in-house experience in a retail or e-tail, highly transactional environment
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Familiarity with all phases of the writing process -- brainstorming, writing, revising, etc.
* Writing experience for both print and web
* Must have strong proofreading skills
* Preferred experience in writing copy for both B2B and B2C audiences
Come give FTD a look! We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family! FTD, LLC is a global premier floral gifting company with a vision to be the world's leading and most trusted company in this industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled