Moon Tide is a full-service, fast-growing agency with offices based in Los Angeles and Atlanta. We link strategy, creative, content, technology and marketing automation with media, data and analytics in a single, agile and versatile shop. We pursue solutions over awards and long-term relationships over quick hits. Everyone here is creative (which is table-stakes), resourceful, has a get-it-done work ethic and enjoys the game.
Weâ€™re on the hunt for an outstanding Copywriter in our El Segundo, CA office. The role will serve both internal clients to Moon Tide and The Golden State Company (Moon Tideâ€™s parent company) as well as external clients across a wide range of industries and project types.
Our Copywriter understand that effective visual story telling is the key to helping our content marketing clients achieve their objectives. More than simply making design sing, thereâ€™s an underlying grasp of those objectives that helps inform The Big Idea.. They work directly with our Brand Publishers, partners and clients to ensure that weâ€™re fully capturing the essence of a brand.
What We Will Give Youâ€¦
- Direct mentorship from our Managing Director
- Top-notch tools and human capital to support you
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Pleasant, collaborative working environment with a friendly and approachable staff
What Youâ€™ll Be Working On...
- Research subject matter, competitors, industry and target audience
- Use research to assist our clients with generating innovative content for them
- Draft and revise blog posts, web copy, and email marketing and social posts/ads
- Develop brand voice consistency among all company communication
- Monitor trends in client industries
What Weâ€™re Looking For in You...
- 3 yearsâ€™ copywriting experience & Marketing, English, or Journalism degrees (preferred)
- Ability to work in dependently with little oversight
- Handle revisions with ease and grace
- A genuine enthusiasm for customer experience
- Attentive to detail
- Knowledge of proper spelling and grammar
- Excellent writer
- Extremely Organized
- Proficient multitasker
- Understanding of how copy affects and lives cohesively with design
- Advertising Agency experience is a huge PLUS
REPORTS TO: Managing Director, Moon Tide
So if you've read this far and you have butterflies in your stomach, then you should apply right away!
Powered by JazzHR