WinCorp Solutions is seeking a Financial Writer to serve as a consultant for our client, a globally recognized financial services and investment management company. This position is located in the Los Angeles, CA area and will be a contract position, with benefits and full time W-2 employee.
We provide dynamic enterprise client project engagements, and have a focus on consultant care. Our philosophy is it is not just about clients, but respect for our key assets, our people.
- Immediate opportunity – Client actively seeking local candidates
- Full-time, long term consulting opportunity (40 hours/week)
- Experience in digital content strategies such as blast emails, landing pages, paid and organic social, A/B testing, audience segmentation, and SEO strongly preferred.
- Expertise in retirement plan topics such as target date, advisor practice management, and fiduciary regulation desired.
- Role blends creative positioning / risk taking with diligent management of data sources and legal/compliance review.
- MUST PROVIDE WRITING SAMPLES
- Understanding of current digital tools, channels, trends and customer engagement, fluency in Social Media, Search, content marketing and how to modify content to best deliver engagement with these different tools.
- Experience in the retirement plan industry is preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of financial markets, including equities and fixed income, is preferred.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into compelling, audience-appropriate communications.
- Combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines.
- A self-starter who can work cross-functionally and thrives in taking risks or trying out new ways of doing things.
- A bachelor’s degree required; emphasis on journalism, marketing, economics or related fields strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
55.00 - 60.00 /hour